you are interested in streaming your event or league with simsport.tv?
Here is a short description how it works. We have five gameserver in our DataCenter with 100MBit connection each. The are all equipped with IntelQuad , W7-64 and high end GPU like NV GTX460 or ATI4870 and better. You get a remote access to these Gameservers. You install your MOD or Game. Then you connect the TS3-Client(or Skype, Ventrillo) of our server with your TS3. you start your Game. You press the “Start-streaming” button at our Gameserver and your Event is ONAir.
has the best video quality World-Wide
is the easiest to handle World-Wide
has the most reliable streaming plattform World-Wide
does not cost a lot (for more info look at our pricing)
Then the following topics will cover your questions!
- what are the Costs/Pricing
- how to handle the gameservers
- embedding the player in my website
- where is the downloading / replays
- I want add free livestreams
- how to add my own advertisements?
- how to play my own videos in an event?
- how to post my event into simsport.tv website?
- how make a multiple videoconference in a stream?
- what gametools are usefull?
- where to get commentators, specialists for stream/eventmanagement
- what restrictions and rules do we have to follow?